Quality Control Associate I
Temporary- 1 year
The primary focus of the QC Associate I role will be to provide lab support functions within the Quality Control Microbiology group including:
- Monitor all clean room environments throughout the facility, viable and non-viable
- Responsible for performing all the tests relevant to microbiology lab as required (Sterility, Bioburden, LAL, TOC, etc)
- Responsible for creating and revising SOPs relating to Microbiology and ensuring accuracy
- Responsible for accurately documenting and maintaining lab logbooks
- Responsible for ordering of and inventory of lab supplies
- Responsible for maintaining Microbiology area in an orderly, organized, and sanitary manner
- Assist supervisor/director in any qualification/validation processes related to Microbiology or other departments
- Assist supervisor/director in writing deviations, investigations, change control and OOS as needed, equipment maintenance, and assist in sample receiving.
- Associate's degree or higher with 0 to 2 years of relevant industry experience.
- Microbiology lab experience is desired strong college coursework with lab is acceptable
As a Kelly Employee, you'll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are interested in advancing your career with this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website