Kelly Services is currently seeking a Quality Control Laboratory Specialist in Frederick, MD to work a contract assignment of 6 months initially (but extensions are possible) for one of our top clients. Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Primary Responsibilities of the Quality Control Laboratory Specialist includes:
- This is an entry/junior level position.
- This person will be working for the Laboratory Management Services team in Frederick, MD.
- Candidates do not need a degree, and in this case the HM would actually prefer candidates with a HS Diploma since it is a junior-level role.
- Wash laboratory glassware
- Autoclave sampling parts
- Maintain laboratory supplies
- Maintain temperature charts
- Manage laboratory logbooks and notebooks
- Logbooks/notebooks review and archive
- Samples transport between buildings
- Preventative maintenance on laboratory equipment
Education and Experience Requirement of the Quality Control Laboratory Specialist includes:
- Contract assignment, duration 6 months initially, but extensions are possible.
- Work schedule: full-time, first shift.
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan and Holiday pay plan, if qualified
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position you must submit your resume to the Scientific Recruiter listed below:
Sandy at: Sanm174@KellyServices.com
Thank you for your interest in the assignment.
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website