1. Accept Payments (cash, check, money order, procoess credit card)
a. Batch reconciliation
b. Cash pulls/management
c. OSMS Reconciliation
2. Process Disconnect/Downgrades
a. Disconnect - only when equipment on hand. Refer to Retention if customer does not have equipment
b. Downgrade - process all
3. Address Issue/swap and Recover Equipment
a. Converters, Modems, Routers, Altice One
4. If customer express interest in Mobile (sales, service, billing, support), Agent will hand off customer to AUSA employee.
5. Agent will be trained on additional tasks at the discretion of store leadership.
- Retail experience preferred. Entry level position.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Aptitude for cash handling
- Positive customer service orientation is required.
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time and ability to lift and maneuver converters and equipment, up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment, work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft application
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website