Independently lead the effort to develop and analyze intermediate and complex project and maintenance outage schedules using Primavera Project Planner Enterprise (P6). Able to plan, schedule,integrate, baseline, update, maintain, and analyze project schedules with minimal supervision or oversight . When applicable, maintain security, reporting, maintenance, and daily operation of Primavera Project Planner Enterprise Software, scheduling QA/QC software, and the AEP KPIs for assigned projects. Must be self-motivated, a good communicator, and team focused individual able to competently perform current scheduling techniques and analyses on all project aspects.
Additional duties may include developing and implementing project schedule status reports for the project management team. The candidate must be able to interface with project execution teams, Architects/Engineers, suppliers, contractors, and AEP management.
1. Develop fully integrated P6 schedules (including resource loading and leveling ) for complex and
intermediate project execution teams including detailed P6 schedules that utilize critical path methodology based on work scope from the work packages and planners work list.
2. Use sound techniques and best practices to update progress, acquire information, baseline
schedules, maintain schedules, track metrics, and support project teams on a routine basis.
3. Ensure all logic and activities support the level of detail required by the customer and meet internal department standards and guidance.
4. Prepare and analyze metrics reports or KPIs. Provide periodic summary level status reports as
5. Recommend and develop what if schedules such as compressed or crashed schedules , etc., as required to address problems that arise over the course of a project and incorporate the
necessary activity and logic changes into the schedule to provide minimum impact to the schedule.
6. Perform all duties, and work with others in a safe manner, in compliance with appropriate company safety policies and rules.
7. Organize and conduct schedule meetings covering the estimating , planning ,and scheduling of
assigned projects with applicable company and contract personnel.
8. Mentor and train junior level schedulers .
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education Requirements:
Bachelor Degree in a related technical field such as Engineering, Construction Management, or an Associate degree in a related technical field and /or equivalent.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website