Kelly Services has DIRECT HIRE openings for Shipping and Receiving specialists in Gahanna, OH!
Shift: Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm, with the opportunity for overtime during the week, as well.
Pay rate: $18/hour.
Please email resume to 3369@kellyservices to apply
Job Duties Include - but not be limited to -
- Supports the Supply Chain Lead coordinators with the preparation of ILI and NDT equipment
- Packing and fulfillment of service equipment, as well as loading and offloading of transportation equipment.
- Work with 3rd party transportation services
- Prepares bills of lading, packing lists, Proforma and commercial invoices, as well as process shipping labels in the FedEx, UPS, and DHL platforms.
- Operate an industrial forklift an industrial forklift truck to deliver equipment to yard area along with off-loading and loading
- Inspects transport frames and ensure equipment is repaired before being assigned to the next service commitment.
Minimum Qualifications Include:
High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
3+ years of related experience and/or training is preferred.
Must have computer skills and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Must be experienced in a fast-paced professional, customer service driven team environment.
Excellent knowledge and understanding of warehouse processes and procedures preferred.
Strong analytical and communication skills both verbal and written.
Ability to read and interpret safety rules, work procedures, technical instructions and technical references is a plus.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website