Kelly Engineering is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer with experience in the daily operation of Advanced Pick and Place Machines. If you have the operations experience, combined with setup and programming knowledge of various types of equipment and are looking for a great state of the art company, this is the place for you.
- Develop and implement advanced processes and SMT methodologies.
- Perform defect and failure analyses for Surface Mount Technology SMT .
- Lead improvements in process yield, quality, cycle time, inventory accuracy and delivery.
- Lead a team of SMT Machine Operators and Process Technicians.
- Perform programming, troubleshooting, and maintenance of SMT and related machines.
- Use quality data to make process improvements and improve yields to reduce product cost. Support, develop and provide training on all aspects of SMT equipment where directe
- Support operation of SMT line including solder paste dispensing, solder paste inspection, dispensing machine, pick and place machinery, reflow oven, automated optical inspection, as well as various backend assembly processes including conformal coating, selective soldering, harness and connector assembly.
- Specific direct responsibilities will include testing and failure analysis support through development and improvement of programs and processes for ICT, Functional testing and traceability systems.
Optimize setup/programs to improve equipment efficiencies and output. Conduct failure mode analysis and develop corrective action plans.
Maintain and write work instructions, control plans, process flow, and process failure modes effects analysis documents.
Support new module RFQ/RFP process.
Experience/Education Must be a team player with excellent communication skills. 5 to 10 years experience in electronics manufacturing SMT manufacturing, PCB manufacturing . Technical expertise should include a broad background in circuit card assembly with a strong concentration in surface mount technology/processes. Demonstrated process expertise desired in: Electronics Testing and Failure Analysis, Solder Paste Stencil Printing, Pick and Place, Solder Reflow, Pin-in-Paste Soldering, Reflection in Voids reduction and reliability , Cleaning Systems, Through Hole Assembly, Wave and Selective Soldering, Post Automated Hand Assembly processes and Conformal Coating. Trained in Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing Techniques desirable. B.S. in engineering required, EE preferred MS desirable.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website