Software Engineer (Automotive)
Location: Mountain View, CA
The team has a Unity 3D based vehicle and traffic simulation platform, which is used for several research projects. The corporate partner will be responsible for creating simulated vehicle network that can mimic the real world in Unity environment. The contractor will implement the prototype for the control of many vehicles inside the simulator. As part of the research team, the corporate partner will be responsible for:
- Understanding the existing simulator architecture, defining the approach to realize the prototype for control for many vehicles and integration of control with external applications to be implemented in the prototype.
- Implement vehicle control and integration of control with external applications within Unity (using C#).
- Integrate, test and document the simulator with the external applications
- MS in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
- 3+ year experience of Unity 3D development (environment development, programmatic control, communication, etc.)
- Excellent skills in design & development of prototypes for Unity 3D
- Excellent coding skills in programmatic control of Unity environment (C#, etc.)
- Design documentation (e.g. system diagrams, development methodology, etc.)
- Strong knowledge and experience on implementing software algorithms
- Experience in communication control,e.g. MQTT
- Experience on traffic simulator, e.g. Aimsun, Vissim
- Experience on ROS
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website