Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Kelly Services is currently seeking Senior Manufacturing Engineer for one of our top clients in Lakeland, FL.
JOB TITLE: Senior Manufacturing Engineer
INDUSTRY: Medical Device
WORK LOCATION: Lakeland, FL
DURATION: 6 Months (Temporary / Contract)
Support Manufacturing/Operations in the following areas: increase capacity, reduce scrap, improve safety, monitor existing processes, identify and implement process improvements in a regulated medical device reprocessing environment.
• Support and improve existing processes using Statistical, Lean, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Six Sigma methodologies
• Coordinates the responsibilities of the Equipment Coordinator
• Evaluates and documents equipment requirements per equipment control procedures
• Effectively transfer new products, design changes or line extended devices on to production floor
• Foster an environment of continuous improvement and provide support to customers in all functional areas
• Discuss progress and interim findings at periodic design/project review meetings
• Perform Failure Analyses (FAs) and improve Functionality/Performance of medical devices
• Identify and implement process improvements and machining improvements on production lines
• Reduce Reject Rates(scrap)and optimize manufacturing processes
• Identify and implement safety improvements on production lines
• Lead the development and execution of technical protocols and, generation of reports
• Develop and implement operating procedures, standard work, visual work instructions, visual work references
• Provide training to Production
• Expectation of acquired knowledge of FDA/ISO requirements associated with the development of medical devices including Design Control
• Perform other duties as directed or assigned by Manager
Hands-on; high technical aptitude; equipment trouble shooting.
Kelly® puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly® as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly® to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Let us help advance your career today.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website