Kelly Services is now seeking an experienced Expeditor/Supply Chain Specialist in Jackson, MS to join a leading Power Management company on a four-month assignment. Please review the position profile and qualification requirements to see if you'd be a good fit!
-The successful candidate will be able to do the following:
- Manage material flow WIP work in process through analysis of diverse reports and perform critical analysis to avoid operation disruptions caused by material availability or constraints.
- Maintain line of balance and status tracking for assigned program.
- Provide updates in daily meetings with Leadership staff.
- Expedite the movement of product through release to ship.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams and influence multiple functional departments including:
- Customer Service
- Supply Chain
- Own the metrics of past due order reduction and on-time delivery of assigned program.
- Actively participate in process improvement and creation/adhering to standard work.
- Work with the High-Performance Team Leader's schedule to meet customers contractual due dates.
- Basic Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Supply Chain, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or Business from an accredited school and/or Minimum of 2 years of experience performing material planning in Supply Chain or Manufacturing functions.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations ITAR.
- All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR.
- ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (ex. Green Card Holder, Political Asylee, or Refugee).
- Bachelor s Degree in Supply Chain, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or Business from an accredited school.
- APICS certification.
- Knowledge of Aerospace industry, complex machined materials management, lean manufacturing, MRP/ERP, Aftermarket, and MFGPro.
* A limited number of applications will be considered for this position, so apply today for immediate consideration!
* You can apply directly to this posting (PLEASE INCLUDE AN UPDATED RESUME) or by emailing your resume to Zachary.Reid@kellyservices.com
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website