Kelly Services has an outstanding opportunity as a Talent Acquisition Specialist in Chesterbrook, PA.
Reporting to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition for LifeScan, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for targeting and attracting talent needs by sourcing new talent and supporting related programs and systems. This position's primary responsibility is to generate talent pools and help identify and attract top prospects to fill existing open positions across North America (US & Canada). This individual may also assist with screening candidates in EMEA and Latin America.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders in multiple functional areas
- Partner with hiring managers to review, analyze and clarify job specifications, leadership behaviors and skills required; understand business operations and develop recruiting strategies to fill staffing needs
- Work closely with hiring managers to deliver strategic hiring strategies targeted towards each functional area
- Manage the full life-cycle recruiting process locate candidates, screen & interview candidates, schedule interviews, coordinate a variety of other items relative to recruitment scheduling, utilize Company applicant tracking software
- Develop sourcing plans specific to each job opportunities within designated locations and build bench of diverse talent with candidates sourced and ready for interviewing and presentation to hiring managers
- Utilize proactive recruiting techniques, develop industry contacts and select qualified individuals who will provide added value to the department, business objectives and the Company
- Advise hiring managers on appropriate recruitment and legal hiring/interviewing practices and procedures
- Analyze the state of the talent market for competitiveness with respect to compensation and other factors
- Participate with external committees and organizations in area of recruitment establishing positive community outreach relationships
- Coordinate recruitment events and Job Fairs (where applicable)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a top performing recruiter with in depth proven experience recruiting for leadership level positions with ability to manage high volume recruitment
- High degree of independent decision making, as well as the ability to manage multiple recruitment assignments with aggressive timelines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to influence
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and all levels and build strong relationships, ability to listen and understand the needs of the business and candidates
- Must have up-to-date knowledge of innovative and attraction & selection methodologies and strong track record of successfully networking externally with global experience as required
- Ability to negotiate rates/salaries, and present and sell candidates to the business
- Experience with ADP Recruitment Management or other related applicant tracking systems highly desirable
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Matt Baldwin: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website