Kelly Services is currently recruiting for an experienced, motivated Project Manager/Team Lead to lead a long-term team of 50+ employees on the fulfillment of various projects. The ideal Project Manager/Team Lead will possess at least 3 years of relevant experience, a Bachelor's degree, and proficiency with MS Office, SAP and SharePoint. Do you have what it takes?
Day to Day Tasks May Include:
- Develops and manages team project plan and ensures on time and on budget delivery
- Leads teams in creating and achieving team goals
- Guides and manages the team
- Coordinates and plans workshop execution
- Ensures that standard project processes are developed and adhered to
- Owns and supports team continuous improvement efforts
- Responsible for alignment to overall program/project plans
- Drives team issues to closure and escalates as appropriate
- Manages availability and use of resources including across geographies
- Coordinates and manages hand off points
- Drives team operating model Emphasis of role changes as the phases change
- Oversees the capacity of the team
- Manages project vs. support work load and execution for the team
- Consults with Solution Delivery Lead on supply and demand management, including:
- Demand planning
- Capacity planning
- Project staffing
- Resource scaling
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Sales/Marketing, or other business-related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a team leader and/or people leader role preferred.
- Knowledge and usage of Six Sigma and Green Belt Certification.
- Business application usage of SAP.
- Proven knowledge and experience across multiple programs, work processes and I/T application areas
- Proven ability to work effectively and leverage technology to manage virtual project teams
- Strong interpersonal effectiveness and facilitation skills Knowledge and experience with program management
- Proven skill and experience with risk and issue management
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website