Kelly Services has a 3 month contract position to do process and equipment validation work with one of our top pharmaceutical clients in Durham, NC. Responsibilities include:
- Process Validation
- Equipment Validation
- All required reporting in a GMP environment
- Special projects as assigned
- Up to 25% administrative/paperwork
- 3-5 years validation experience in a GMP setting
- NOT Computer Systems Validation
- Excellent communication skills both orally and writing
- Ability to work independently with little instgruction
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
NOTE: Please submit resume in MS WORD format
With Kelly, youll have access to some of the worlds highest-regarded scientific organizationsproviding you with opportunities to work on todays most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits youll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your careerconnect with us today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website