Sign-on Bonus! Up to $10,000 available to eligible applicants
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it's by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
**Possible Incentives for external Radiation Therapists
- Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus based on shift and experience
- Relocation Bonus available (amount may vary dependent on the distance of the move)
- Returning employees must not have been employed by Kettering Health for the last 6 months prior to rehire
Under the direction of the Medical Director and the department Radiation Oncologists, works as a member of the Radiation Oncology team in the accurate treatment and simulation of patients. The radiation therapist is responsible for his/her own professional development and practices within the scope of care defined by law. Utilizing organizational resources the radiation therapist acts as a patient advocate for the delivery of safe care, including participation in performance improvement activities. The delivery of radiation treatments within the Kettering Health Network reflects the missions, vision, values, and philosophies of the organization and the department. The Radiation Therapist reports to the Department Manager.
- ARRT certification in Radiation Therapy.
- Licensed by the State of Ohio in Radiation Therapy.
- BLS certification.
Apply on company website