Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it's by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
**Possible Incentives for external CT Tech
- Up to $12,500 Sign-on Bonus based on experience and a two-year work commitment
- Relocation Bonus available (amount may vary dependent on the distance of the move)
- Returning employees must not have been employed by Kettering Health for the last 6 months prior to rehire
- Must be capable of working independently and work well with team members.
- Must be able to perform timely, quality CT exams.
- Must be able to interact positively with multiple patient populations and their families
- Perform other duties assigned and help in other areas as needed.
- Possible on call and holidays required
- ARRT/ CT registry (within one year of employment)
- ODH License required
- BLS required
- Associates degree or Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1 year experience in radiographic technology preferred
Apply on company website