Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it's by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
- The Nursing Assistant serves as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
- The NA collaborates with unit leadership in coordinating the day to day activities of the patient care unit. This includes the processing of patient records and ongoing communication with nursing staff, physicians and interdepartmental personnel.
- The NA serves as a resource for physicians and other members of the health care team for the electronic medical record.
- The NA performs nursing care skills that have been delegated by the licensed nurse. She/he plays an integral role in the patient care experience and both directly and indirectly impacts the perception of care.
Applicants Must Have:
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Successful completion of Health Coordinator training upon hire into role
- Successful completion of Nursing Assistant Orientation upon hire into role
- Must have one of the following:
- Six months experience as a nursing assistant in a hospital or a long-term care facility
- Completion of Nursing Assistant course in the last six months
- Nursing student or listed as pre-nursing as shown on transcripts
- Current employee with Kettering Health Network
Would Prefer Applicants Have:
- Proven effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Appropriate telephone etiquette
- Basic computer knowledge and keyboarding skills
- Customer service skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize and function in a high stress environment
- Certification in CPR/BLS
Apply on company website