Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it's by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
Provides practice leadership, supervision, scheduling, and daily management of the practice. Ensures a smooth and efficient operation of the practice to include, but not limited to, hiring and training staff, working with the physicians daily, monitoring and controlling costs, assuring accurate and timely charge capture and edit/error work queue resolution, and overseeing staff productivity. Assists in achieving the goals and objectives of the practice. Generally, supports up to two providers.
- Associates degree in Business Management or related field preferred (experience may be considered in lieu of degree).
- One-two years of experience in a medical office environment required.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of medical office operations to include billing systems.
- Ability to interpret and supervise business policies.
- Special ability to communicate and relate well with staff, physician(s) and the public.
Apply on company website