Partnerships for People, Inc. is seeking a Direct Support Manager to join in the mission of partnering with people with disabilities to help build relationships and develop skills to live and work as valued members of their community.
- Create a healthy and engaging home for people with intellectual disabilities
- Supervise all aspects of program operations including the physical site, staff, and individuals supported
- Ensure health, safety, and welfare needs are met through fire drills, medication checks, staff training, cleanliness of home, doctor appointments, etc.
- Implement individual support, behavior support and social emotional environmental need plans
- Manage and mentor program staff including scheduling, timesheets, performance evaluation, and training
- Adhere to all licensing, federal, state and local regulations
- Support individuals to become independent, make decisions, and live a meaningful dignified life with valued social roles (ex: friend, neighbor, student, employee)
- Full time
- Exempt, salaried position
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and more
- Generous paid time off program
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Career development and advancement
- High school or equivalent
- Three years of full-time work experience in intellectual disabilities or related field
- Two years of supervisory experience
- Proficient computer skills, including the ability to use Microsoft Office and learn web based systems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory, organizational, and leadership abilities
- Valid New Jersey Driver's License and access to properly insured vehicle
- Successful completion of pre-employment process, including Background check and FBI clearances, MVR, Child Abuse Record Information (CARI) and Drug Testing
Keystone Human Services is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local law. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply on company website