Key Human Services, Inc. creates opportunities for men, women and children with disabilities to grow and make meaningful life choices and provides assistance in finding home, health, friends, work and a presence in their communities. Key Human Services is seeking Registered Nurses to join our team of professionals in making a positive difference in the lives of our neighbors and the community.
- Provide medical review, oversights, training, and counseling for assigned locations
- Monitor and coordinate health care services for individuals in a manner that will allow each person to be more involved in all aspects of their health care needs
- Educate and train staff on various medical diagnosis, procedures, and protocols as they relate to each individual supported
- Collaborate with the interdisciplinary team to promote, maintain and restore health, prevent complications, and provide for optimum physical, psychological, and spiritual comfort
- Support individuals to become independent, make decisions, and live a meaningful dignified life with valued social roles
- Develop and implement health care services for persons as appropriate according to all federal, state, and county regulations and requirements
- Maintain practices that are consistent with Key Human Services policies, procedures, purpose, vision, and values
- $500 Sign On Bonus eligible per incentive guidelines Part Time, and Casual/Per Diem hours available
- $32.00-$34.00 per hour, depending on education and experience
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and more
- Generous paid time off program
- Tuition reimbursement available per eligibility requirements
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Career development and advancement
- Valid Connecticut Registered Nurse Licensure in good standing
- One year of nursing experience, including experience in home care, on-call service, and developmental
- Valid Connecticut driver's license
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office/ Outlook
- Successful completion of the pre-employment process, including employment and licensure verifications, motor vehicle record and criminal background check
Keystone Human Services is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local law. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply on company website