Dishwashers support kitchen tasks, such as keeping the back of the house maintained, washing dishes and appliances, ensuring that all small wares are cleaned and sanitized, emptying trash receptacles, scrubbing floors, restocking items, and performing other tasks to ensure that the kitchen areas are clean and prepared for customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Wash all dirty utensils, pots, grills, plates and bowls by hand and using the dishwasher
- Knowledge of proper use of detergent and sanitizer
- Ensure kitchen floors are always dry and clear of hazards
- Transfer clean utensils, pots, grills, plates and bowls out to be dried
- Ensure that kitchen equipment is deep cleaned and detailed on a regular basis
- Garbage cans are to be emptied on a regular basis and clean and dried
- Set new liners in trash cans daily
- Hose down trash cans daily and leave to dry overnight
- Set up sanitizer buckets and towels
- Take apart and clean the dish machine
- Sweep and mop floors in dish area
- Wipe down walls with sanitizer
- Clean Rings
- Clean large debris in the ring with a scraper
- Clean the corners using the power drill
- Scrub the ring with a metal scrubber
- Put rings into a rack in the dishwasher
- Prep fog tank
- Break down and throw away boxes
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must be able to withstand the volume of peak hours
- Must be able to communicate and work together with the back of house and front of house
- Prior restaurant and/or dishwashing experience preferred
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance; and stoop or kneel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Proper lifting, pushing and pulling techniques are required.
- All employees are offered medical, dental, vision, supplemental life, disability, hospital, and accident insurance. Employees are able to enroll in the company 401k plan after 90 days of employment. Paid sick leave accrues at the rate of 1 hour per 30 hours worked with a carryover cap of 48 hours.
Apply on company website