The Executive Personal Assistant and Driver is responsible for a variety of tasks for the CEO, including but not limited to, keeping schedules, assisting with travel arrangements and transportation, driving and accompanying CEO on business tours of company restaurants and other locations, documenting operational and other notes as dictated by the CEO, and other administrative tasks as assigned. This position requires flexibility as well as strong communication, time management, and executive level supporting skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accompany CEO during restaurant tours and precisely document and interpret notes as dictated.
- Track multiple tasks and be able to set priorities; having a process for follow up communication to ensure deliverables are met.
- Manage executive itinerary and proactively communicate with CEO daily regarding schedules and adjustments.
- Assist with travel arrangements for business and personal trips.
- Run both business and personal errands for executive.
- Drive executives to various locations for meetings, tours, travel, and other assignments.
- Provide assistance with luggage, packages, or other items as needed.
- Utilize navigation devices and assess traffic to determine desired routes and to plan for delays or challenges in reaching each destination.
- Follow all Federal, State, and Local vehicle operation laws while maintaining safe driving practices at all times.
- Complete other tasks, projects, and job duties on an as needed basis.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years of executive personal assistant experience.
- Valid driver's license.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED, business related bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Capable and confident communicator with professional business presence; possess highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude, approachable, strong work ethic, and commitment to teamwork and collaboration.
- Must be customer service oriented, team player and responsive to needs and requests of others.
- Resourceful, organized, and detail oriented.
- Strong note taking and interpretation skills.
- Able to multi-task and be flexible with daily variety of workflow.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Able to work flexible days and hours, five days per week, which will include any combination of Monday through Friday 2pm to 10pm and Saturday 12pm to 8pm.
- Ability to respond to LAX airport pick up needs within a reasonable time (30-45 minutes).
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Hourly wage of $25.00 to $30.00 per hour, depending on experience
- Company paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Optional coverages include supplemental life, disability, accident, and hospital
- Paid time off
Apply on company website