Orange County California Diagnostic Radiology Opportunity
Join our rapidly expanding, nationally recognized cancer institute as we seek to hire a full-time Diagnostic Radiologist in our Irvine, California location. SeekingResearch and Mission Minded Physiciansas every discovery we make and every new treatment we create, gives people the chance to live longer, better, and more fully.
- Clinical responsibilities to include whole body imaging of cancer patients
- Primarily clinical position with opportunity for research
- Relocation assistance available
- Potential for incentive compensation and an excellent benefits package, including a generous retirement plan
- 3-5years of experience as a diagnostic radiologistpreferred
- Experienced with plain films, fluoroscopy, CT, MR, and PET
- Experience working in an academic medical center or specialty cancer center, is desirable
- Academic record consistent with appointment as Assistant or early career Associate Professor, preferred
- The ideal candidate will participate in clinical research
- Applicants must have an M.D. or equivalent degree
- Candidate must be board certified in radiology
- Have or be willing and eligible to obtain U.S. NRC (United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission) license
- The selected candidate for the position must be eligible to obtain or already hold an active California medical license
Sunny Southern California.
- Enjoy year-round professional sports including NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, and MLS.
- Unlimited housing options ranging from suburban to elegant neighborhoods in the heart of the city
- Enjoy the miles of pristine beaches including Santa Monica and Malibu
- Home to UCLA, USC, CIT, and many other world class Universities and Colleges.
- LA is truly an international city boasting endless dining venues, shopping, world-class museums, galleries, concerts, festivals, and theatres
Orange County California Diagnostic Radiology OpportunityIrvine, CaliforniaJoin our rapidly...
Apply on company website