Company Name: Kroger Stores
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provide exceptional customer service in a safe and clean environment to ensure the customer's return visit. We accomplish this in many ways including, butnot limited to; treating our customers/employees in a fair and ethical manner, promoting an inclusive work environment, being a responsible member of thecommunity, providing the right products at the right time with fair and accurate pricing. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect,honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner, displaying a positive attitude, speaking highly of the company in the presence of customers or otheremployees.
- Follow the established uniform and grooming policies.
- Understand and adhere to policies and procedures pertaining to safety, shrink, product dating and rotation, sanitation, temperature logs, and grindinglogs.
- Understand and adhere to policies and procedures pertaining to shrink.
- Unload meat from the delivery truck onto a cart and moving it to the freezer and display area.
- Stock the freezer with boxes of various meats and display cases with lunch meats, chickens, etc.
- Set meat counter with the various cut meats and other products.
- Maintain department stock levels.
- Prepare customer orders.
- Understand the proper ways to weigh and wrap the product and attach the proper label.
- Maintain clean and safe department.
- Break down and clean equipment, clean out the display cases, and dispose of product that is no longer suitable for sale (this involves contact withwater and various cleaning products).
- Operate a box baler (if at least 18 years old).
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Previous comparable experience
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: TX || Cypress || 20355 Cypresswood Dr || 77433 || Kroger Stores || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Job Segment: Clerical, Grocery, Administrative, Retail, Part Time
Apply on company website