Overnight Grocery Clerk
Company Name: Kroger Stores
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provide exceptional customer service in a safe and clean environment to ensure the customer's return visit. We accomplish this in many ways including, but not limited to; treating our customers/employees in a fair and ethical manner, promoting an inclusive work environment, being a responsible member of the community, providing the right products at the right time with fair and accurate pricing. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner, displaying a positive attitude, speaking highly of the company in the presence of customers or other employees.
- Respond to customer's questions and requests in a courteous and helpful way.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Understand and adhere to the shrink guidelines.
- Unloading trucks (Dairy, Frozen, Grocery, etc.).
- Remove merchandise from the pallet and sorting into groups according to which area of the store it is stocked.
- Load merchandise onto carts to be placed on designated shelves, either in the back room or onto the sales floor for proper display.
- Must be able to read codes on shelves and merchandise labels.
- Manually attach price labels to each item.
- Remove merchandise from the back room for stocking on sales floor shelves and build special sales displays on the sales floor.
- Operate a manual pallet-jack, powered pallet stacker or "straddle stacker" (if over 18 years of age).
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
- Previous comparable experience
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: TX || North Richland Hills || 9150 N. Tarrant Parkway || 76182 || Kroger Stores || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Clerical, Grocery, Administrative, Retail, Part Time
Apply on company website