Join Kaplan as a GMAT Instructor!
Kaplan is seeking dynamic and engaging presenters, with a proven ability to motivate others, as part-time GMAT Instructors. In this leadership role, you will provide exceptional instruction, student mentorship, and subject matter expertise on all sections of the exam. To qualify, you must have a GMAT or GRE score (either on the official test or a Kaplan practice test) at or above the 90th percentile on the exam.
Kaplan's self-driven, comprehensive, online training program (20-25 hours of asynchronous video modules) will help you develop your presentation, mentoring, and classroom management skills.
While training, prep time, and other administrative duties may be completed from home or remotely, teaching and tutoring hours are conducted on site in specific locations.
With Kaplan you will build your resume and expand your professional network at an industry-leading company, all while positively impacting the lives of local aspiring graduate students.
Why Kaplan? We are recognized as #92 among Forbes' America's Best 500 Employers 2015
- Evening/weekend classes make this a great option for supplemental income
- Classes meet 1 to 3 sessions per week (equivalent of 10-20 hours of work per week)
- Up to 50% of your time is flextime, allowing you to work from home on your own schedule
- Opportunities to teach multiple classes and for one-on-one tutoring
- Receive a 15%-20% discount each month on your existing cell phone service plan (US-based employees only, carriers include AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon)
- Free or discounted test prep services for you and your immediate family through Kaplan
- Access to health and other benefit plans, including 401K contributions
- 90th percentile score on the GMAT or GRE
- Previous teaching, tutoring, coaching or leadership experienced preferred
- Self-starter able to work with a remote manager
- Minimum 6-month commitment to the role
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S
About Kaplan: Kaplan Test Prep is an industry-leading employer with over 70 years of experience and opportunities throughout the US and Canada. We employ over 10,000 smart and highly-motivated employees who deliver on our mission everyday -- to build futures, one success story at a time. If you like the idea of transforming lives, build your career at Kaplan.
Apply on company website