Atrium Hospitality is a leading hotel and asset management company, overseeing a portfolio of hotels licensed primarily through the Marriott, Hilton and Intercontinental brand families. We strive to bring to life a culture that promotes the four simple values that drive our business: Perseverance, Respect, Service, and Teamwork.
To greet guests in a pleasant, professional and efficient manner, process check-ins and check-outs, issues room keys, answers questions, and resolves guest requests.
1. Set the tone for the guest experience, greet guests in a warm and friendly manner
2. Check-in and check-out guests
3. Resolve guest requests
4. Answer inquires pertaining to hotel services, registration, shopping, dining and travel directions
5. Handle cash and credit card transactions, process guest accounts upon checkout in an efficient and accurate manner
6. Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
7. Performs any other job related duties as assigned.
1. One year of previous customer service experience required, prior front desk experience preferred
2. Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
3. High school diploma or equivalent preferred
4. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
5. Displays good customer relations skills and takes initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner
Full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Company paid life with employee paid supplemental options
- Matching 401-k for eligible participating associates
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
Working for Atrium Hospitality offers more than a great job; it offers the ability to make a difference in a meaningful way every day. Whether you are a recent graduate, new to the industry, or an experienced professional, Atrium provides extraordinary opportunities for growth and competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, customer-centric workplace.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website