Responsible for providing a statistical analysis service and SAS programming support in terms of table production for all clinical studies as required.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Statistical analysis of clinical trial data using basic methodology, under the direction of senior Statistical staff.
- Production of data tables and graphs to the required specification for clinical, pharmacokinetic and statistics reports.
- Generation of randomization schedules from provided specifications.
- Maintain project administration files with regard to all documents produced by Biostatistics, including associated review, QC and project tracking information and internal and external communications.
- Provide statistical support to SAS Programmers.
- SAS programming and related activities for the presentation and analysis of clinical trial data.
- Liaison with internal clients, as required, with regards to the requirements for analysis, tables and graphs.
- May perform QC of data displays for secondary efficacy and safety variables.
- Display interpersonal and effective communication skills. Co-operative and team orientated.
- Assure quality of personal work.
- Promoting a professional attitude at all times both internally and externally and dressing accordingly in an appropriate manner.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- BSc in a computing, life science, mathematical or statistical subject or attending school to receive a degree
- 0-6 months programming experience using SAS; Knowledge of fundamental principles of programming and program development (no SAS experience is also applicable)
- Have a good knowledge of at least 1 language: R, Phyton or SQL
- English level – Intermediate or above
- Alternative academic qualification or experience are assessed to ensure equivalent background
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Good time management skills
Apply on company website