- Biostatistician 2 required to work for Labcorp Drug Development supporting the Lead Biostatistician on studies in Phases I to IV
- You will be employed by Labcorp Drug Development and work within our FSPx department 100% dedicated to one Sponsor
- The Sponsor is a top 20 pharmaceutical company
- Office based or home based anywhere in Central and Eastern Europe
- Candidates must be fluent in English language (both verbal and written)
Discover new opportunities to grow your career as a Labcorp Drug Development FSP Biostatistician 2. The position offers a strong support network, flexible working solutions and the opportunity to raise your profile in the industry. This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining Labcorp Drug Development as we continue to grow and expand.
What is FSP?
At Labcorp Drug Development, you can redefine what is possible and discover your extraordinary potential within our Functional Service Provider team (FSP).
As a Labcorp Drug Development employee dedicated to an FSP project you will bring your specialized discipline to a core team working directly with one sponsor. Whether your specialization is in clinical monitoring, clinical project management, data management, biometrics or pharmacovigilance Labcorp Drug Development has an FSP opportunity to match your area of expertise.
Each FSP offers a unique opportunity to be a part of the drug development cycle and see a product through to launch. We have multiple partnerships giving you the variety and the flexibility to stay with sponsors, try a new external secondment or work in house on Labcorp Drug Development studies.
With the support of exceptional people and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with dedicated mentoring, training and personalized development planning. Further information can be found at: https://drugdevelopment.labcorp.com/services/functional-service-provider.html
Job Primary Functions
- Perform Lead Biostatistician role on simple studies, providing statistical oversight and attending relevant project meetings
- Maintain awareness of project budgets and tasks, and effectively communicate the status of such tasks to line management and the project manager, as appropriate
- Preparations of SAP (including mock TFL shells) for simple and medium complexity studies under the supervision of senior statistical staff
- Perform statistical analysis for medium complexity studies
- Conduct overall statistical review of TFLs for medium complexity studies prior to client delivery
- Review CRF and other study specific specifications and plans
- May perform sample size calculation for Clinical Pharmacology studies under the supervision of senior statistical staff
- Provide statistical input and review of the CSR for simple studies
- Generation and review of randomization schedules from provided specifications under the supervision of senior statistical staff
A comprehensive full job description is available.Education/Qualifications:
- Master's degree, equivalent, or higher in Biostatistics or related field
- Previous experience of working as a Biostatistician within clinical trials
- Ability to program in one or more statistical software packages (SAS® preferred) used to conduct statistical analyses
- Ability to effectively communicate statistical concepts
- You must be fluent in English language (both verbal and written
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please phone Peter Lewis on +44 (0) 1628 543 457. To apply, please click on the APPLY button.
Labcorp Drug Development, FSP, Functional Service Provision, Clinical Analytics, FSPx, Statistician, Biostatistician, Stato, Statistics, Senior Biostatistician, Lead Biostatistician, Study Biostatistician, pharma, pharmaceutical, Sofia, Prague, Budapest, Vilnius, Warsaw, Bucharest, Moscow, Bratislava, Kiev, home based, field based, home-based, anywhere in CEE, anywhere in Central and Eastern Europe, flexible location, CDISC, SDTM ADaM, “Statistical Analysis Plan”, study protocols, clinical study reports, integrated summary of safety and efficacy reports, Investigator Brochures, periodic safety update reports, oncology, rare diseases, Europe, cancer, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Ukraine, #LI-PL1, #LI-Remote, Remote, EMEA
Apply on company website