At Labcorp, we believe in the power of science to change lives. We are a leading global life sciences company that delivers answers for crucial health questions —because we know that knowledge has the potential to make life better for all. Through our unparalleled diagnostics and drug development capabilities, we provide insights and accelerate innovations that not only empower patients and providers but help medical, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies transform ideas into innovations. Here, you can join our more than 70,000 employees, serving clients in more than 100 countries, as we work together to make a real impact on people's lives. Join us in our pursuit of answers.
Advancing healthcare from the laboratory through the clinic requires many different strengths, experiences and perspectives of our exceptional people around the world. Explore our wide range of diverse opportunities and rewarding career pathways and see how you can work with an energizing purpose to discover your extraordinary potential.
Global Internship Program:
Exciting opportunity to be part of the Labcorp 2022 Global Internship Program as a Internship - Data Management
As a Labcorp intern, you will have the opportunity to support meaningful assignments that compliment an education in STEM+ Business and Healthcare disciplines, and are inspiring and valuable in our mission to improve health and improve lives across the globe. In addition to department work, we support your professional development and career exploration through program workshops, leadership speakers, employee resource group introductions, new hire panel discussions and small group ‘coffee chats'.
Capitalize on a dedicated training and development program that will support your scientific and professional career aspirations, and take pride in delivering work that helps save the lives of millions of people around the world.
About the Team:
- The Data Management department provides a range of services from Phase I - IV studies and are responsible for Case Report Form (CRF) design, Electronic Data Capture (EDC) set-up, data management programming, data review and cleaning, medical dictionary coding, external data reconciliation, Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reconciliation, quality management, database closure, decommissioning and archiving.
Internship Assignment Summary:
- Familiarize yourself with the creation of CRFs, development of an EDC system including system edit checks set-up of study documentation and attend user training for an EDC platform
- Perform review of clinical trial data in accordance with standardized data management processes and Data Management Plans to identify erroneous, missing, incomplete or implausible data. To include review of EDC data, aggregate listing review, external data reconciliation and SAE reconciliation
- Generate, track and resolve queries to address problematic data identified during data review activities
- Familiarize yourself with study database lock, decommissioning and archiving
- Working towards bachelor's degree in Biological Sciences
- Experience delivering multiple projects in an academic or professional setting
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders and internal/external colleagues
- Embraces diverse ways of thinking through various forms collaboration and partnership
Apply on company website