- Statistical Programmer 2 required to work for Covance by Labcorp
- You will be employed by Covance by Labcorp working in our late phase (II-IV) full-service group with the opportunity to work across several therapeutic areas
- Excellent opportunities to progress and Lead studies
- Office based in in any of our European or South African offices or home based anywhere in Europe or South Africa
- Candidates must have experience of working as a Statistical Programmer within clinical research within Europe
Join our growing team and discover your extraordinary potential by working as a Covance by Labcorp Statistical Programmer 2 within our Late Phase (Phases II & IV) statistical programming department. As a Level 2 Statistical Programmer you will be responsible for providing SAS programming support in terms of SDTM and ADaM datasets and tables, figures and listings (TFLs) for reports. The position offers a strong support network, flexible working solutions and the opportunity to progress your career. This really is an incredibly exciting time to be joining Covance by Labcorp as we continue to grow and expand. This is a permanent, full-time role, you can choose to be office based in any of our European or South African offices or you can work home based anywhere in Europe or South Africa.
Job Primary Functions
- Develop and maintain SAS programs to create SDTM and ADaM datasets and TFLs, and perform QC of SDTM, ADaMs and TFLs
- Produce Define XML/PDFs, Analysis Results Metadata (ARM), annotated eCRFs and Reviewers Guides to support SDTMs and ADaMs
- With support from senior programming staff, develop specifications for SDTMs and ADaM datasets
- Review SAPs and TFL shells from a programming perspective for studies with support from senior programming staff
- Respond to QA and client audits with support from senior programming staff
- BSc preferably in a computing, life science, mathematical or Statistical subject
- You must have experience of working as a Statistical Programmer within clinical research
- Demonstrated skills in the use of SAS
- Good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining the highest standards of work
- Awareness and appreciation of the business needs of a CRO
- Effective communication skills.
- Cooperative and team-oriented approach.
- Self motivation and ability to work independently
PLEASE NOTE CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FULFIL THE CRITERIA MAY NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please phone Peter Lewis on +44 (0) 1628 543 457. To apply, please click on the APPLY button.
Stats programmer, Chiltern, Statistical Programmer II, Level II Statistical programmer, Senior Statistical Programmer, Covance, Statistical programming, Covance, Late Phase, Phase 2, Phase II, Phase Two, Phase III, Phases 3, Phase Three, Phase 4, Phase IV, Phase Four, Phases II-IV, Programmer Analyst, Stats Programmer, Senior, Statistical Programmer, Lead, SAS Programmer, CDISC, ADaM, SDTM, TFLs, Biostatistics, Senior Statistician, Statistician, Biostatistician, Statistics, Study Biostatistician, pharma, pharmaceutical, SAS, STAT, home based, pharma, pharmaceutical, home-based, flexible working, flexible location, field based, office based, office-based, United Kingdom, UK, Great Britain, England, Birmingham, Canterbury, Cambridge, Sheffield, Manchester, Macclesfield, Alderley Edge, Scotland, Edinburgh, Wales, Swansea, Northern Ireland, Maidenhead, Reading, Berkshire, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Paris, France, Berlin, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Leiden, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Bloemfontein, South Africa, Madrid, Barcelona, Spain, Kiev, Kyiv, Ukraine, #LI-PL1, #LI-Remote, Remote, EMEA
Apply on company website