Location: Mc Leansville, NC
Career Level: Associate
Industries: medical devices
LabCorp is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist in Denials for its McLeansville location.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for providing:
- Perform specialized processing of complex accounts receivable issues.
- Including following standard operating procedures to determine next course of action for a denied claim (appealed or if additional information is needed for physician or patient) for insurance claims by researching for insurance and analyzing systems records / databases.
- Contacting physicians, insurance companies and/or patient for additional information to process claim.
- Building effective working relationships with internal and external team members to RCM.
- Facilitate meetings as needed.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent, but prefer an Associate's Degree.
- Must be computer literate; comfortable at computer for long period of times- strong knowledge of Excel is preferred
- Best candidate loves to do research and have analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail, multi-tasking skills and ability to stay focused in open work environment highly desirable
- Strong team orientation
- SHIFT OPTIONS: After training - Start times can vary from 7:30-8:30 and option for 30 min or 60 min lunch) Upon successful completion of performance assessments- shift schedule may include 9 hr work days (Monday-Thursday)and 1/2 day on Fridays option available...
Apply on company website