LabCorp is seeking an Associate Regional Manager for Business Development for Northen Indiana.
This position will oversee the Key Account Executives in the South Bend/Michiana Market. Responsible for the leadership and management of a sales team focused on the retention of current clients and the attainment of a revenue goal through up-sell opportunities.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for candidates with these skills and capabilities:
* Self Awareness and effective communication with high-level executives (C-Suite)
* Ability to establish sales objectives and develop strategies
* Writing, presentation development, and written communications
* Coaching and counseling
* Build trust-based relationships as a strategic client partner
* Listening and questioning capabilities
Responsible for account management, revenue development and planning, forecasts and maintaining a high-level relationship with top accounts. Implement and direct the field sales plan within the assigned sales region/division so as to achieve stated sales objectives. Act as the interface between the sales force and laboratory operations leadership.Requirements License/Certification/Education: Normally a B.A./B.S. Degree w/3-5 years of experience in medical sales. Normally requires a Valid Driver's License along with a clean driving record. Shift 1 Schedule Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Apply on company website