Would you like to be a part of a team that plays a critical role in providing quality patient care and improving lives? Come join us at LabCorp!
LabCorp (NYSE: LH), an S&P 500 company, is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostic solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to improve the delivery of care. LabCorp reported net revenues of over $10 billion in 2017.
The North Central Division of LabCorp Diagnostics services patients and clients throughout a 9 state region, providing over 4,700 comprehensive diagnostic testing options. Come grow with us!
We are seeking a Clinical Specimen Resolution Specialist for our Specimen Management department in Dublin, OH. This position will do problem resolution of clinical samples across multiple areas within the laboratory. Prior problem solving experience, ability to multitask and work well as part of a team and/or with limited supervision strongly preferred.
Job Duties include:
- Problem resolution of samples using PROC (problem resolution software)
- Trouble shooting of problems with samples being tested including running the Quantity Not Sufficient station, STAT Testing, and TOUCH samples
- Providing customer service to branch laboratories through email and phone communication
- Compile various reports, and performing audits in department also
- May be required to occasionally cover Inbound Client Services on 3rd shift
- Daily overtime as required
Apply on company website