LabCorp's Revenue Cycle Management Division is seeking individuals whose work will improve health and improve lives. If you are interested in a career where learning and engagement are valued, and the lives you touch provide you with a higher sense of purpose, then LabCorp is the place for you!
The responsibilities for this opportunity include:
- Research, translates, and Analyze routine front end billing issues.
- Research, translates, and updates demographic data to ensure prompt payment from customers.
- Resolve systems issues from daily reports to determine appropriate resolution action.
Why should I become a Healthcare Billing Specialist at LabCorp?
- Generous Paid Time off!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance Options!
- Flexible Spending Accounts!
- 401k and Employee Stock Purchase Plans!
- No Charge Lab Testing!
- Fitness Reimbursement Program!
- And many more incentives!
License|Certification|Education: Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate's Degree or Medical Coding and Billing Certification with 1 year experience a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work and learn in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Perform successfully in a team environment
- Good Organization skills
- Alpha-Numeric Data Entry proficiency
- Good oral and written communication
- Alpha-Numeric Data Entry and Basic Computer skills
Apply on company website