The Medtox Diagnostics division is seeking a Machine Opeator to join their team!
The Production Tech III performs repetitive assembly operations to produce on-site drug test kits and components by performing the following duties in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
To perform as a Production Technician III successfully, each Tech III should be able to perform the following essential responsibilities satisfactorily and must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily as well as essential duties outlined in the Production Technician I & II positions. These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required within the Production Technician III role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strip and Adulterant Strip Assembly -- Place drug test strips into devices and secure device tops where applicable. Visually inspect strips and devices for defects. Adhere adulterant strip to device.
- Cup Table Assembly- Place assembled EZ Screen device, adulterant strip cassette (if applicable) and desiccant inside cup then place lid on cup before placing on conveyor. Visually inspect components for defects.
- Final Packaging -- Visually inspect and count foil packages and place in either box or plastic bag. Put in other components as required. Label each box.
- Be proficient at filling out paperwork (i.e. Process Report Forms, work orders, etc.)
- Laminating/ slitting -- Laminate and assemble various components to produce "ten inch cards" and slit into appropriate sizes.
- XJet Printer -- Printing of PV device tops
- Perform line clearance at each area of operation between production lots.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance.
Other duties that may be assigned:
- Device Wrapping (Doboy/Stratus) -- Place devices, desiccants and pipettes (if applicable) onto conveyor. Visually inspect for defects. Be proficient at starting and stopping the packaging machine.
- Device Labeling -- Using label machine applicator adhere label to device.
- Lateral Flow Spooling -- Respool lateral flow material.
- Cutting of components -- Cut various components to appropriate size.
- Assist with training -- Technician I, II and III essential duties.
- Assist Material Handlers as needed
Apply on company website