Would you like to be a part of a team that plays a critical role in providing quality patient care and improving lives? Come join us at LabCorp!
LabCorp (NYSE: LH), an S&P 500 company, is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostic solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to improve the delivery of care. LabCorp reported net revenues of over $10 billion in 2017.
The North Central Division of LabCorp Diagnostics services patients and clients throughout a 9 state region, providing over 4,700 comprehensive diagnostic testing options. Come grow with us!
We are seeking a Medical Lab Technician to join our laboratory team at the Cincinnati, OH lab. This position will perform testing in a day/STAT laboratory.
Technologist/Technician job duties:
- Performs routine and complex technical procedures and functions according to departmental Standard Operating Procedures, including Coag, Hematology, Chemistry and Urinalysis
- Monitors, operates and troubleshoots instrumentation
- Demonstrates the ability to make technical decisions regarding testing and problem solving.
- Able to resolve technical, computer, and customer service problems within the department.
- Must be flexible with time and adaptable to change.
- Ability to deliver quality patient care while maintaining efficiency.
- Strong organization skills are required.
- Performs preventive maintenance and quality control with appropriate documentation and communication.
- Assists in processing of specimens when needed.
- Required to complete at least twelve hours of medical/technical continuing education annually.
- Demonstrates the initiative and ability to provide feedback that is useful and assists in individual improvement.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate respectfully with coworkers, staff, customer service and clients.
- Maintains a safe environment. Wears appropriate personal protective equipment as designated by lab area
Candidates who qualify as an MT will also receive consideration for this position.Requirements License/Certification/Education: An Associate's Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent preferred w/1-3 years experience. Shift 1 Schedule Monday-Friday, *8:00am to 4:30pm, or 9:00am to 5:30pm
Apply on company website