Medical Lab Technician (MLT)
Are you an experienced Medical Lab Professional? Are you looking to looking to embark on a new challenge in your career, or start your career in Medical Lab Science? If so, LabCorp wants to speak with you about exciting opportunities to join our team as a full-time MLT or MT in a fast paced, customer focused, and challenging environment. LabCorp has a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation.
Dublin, OH - Urinalysis
LabCorp offers opportunities with advancement potential in an influential and expanding company. Be a part of something where you can make an impact on improving health and improving lives. Specifically, you will perform the following:
- Perform routine and complex technical procedures and functions according to departmental Standard Operating Procedures in Urinalysis and Chemistry
- Monitor, operate and troubleshoot instrumentation including Sprint iQ200, Novis in Urinalysis, and possibly Roche C513, C513, C701
- Demonstrate the ability to make technical decisions regarding testing and problem solving.
- Able to resolve technical, computer, and customer service problems within the specified department.
- Deliver quality patient care while maintaining efficiency.
- Perform preventive maintenance and quality control with appropriate documentation and communication.
- Assist in processing of specimens when needed.
- Demonstrate the initiative and ability to provide feedback that is useful and assist in individual improvement.
- Assist with the Medical Laboratory Science students on rotation in the department.
- Maintain a safe environment/wear appropriate personal protective equipment as designated by lab area
- Technician: Associate's Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent preferred w/1-3 years' experience
- Technologist: BA/BS degree in Biology, Chemistry, Medical Technology, or other related science or all required city/state/licenses or permits to qualify as a Technologist plus 1 year of clinical lab experience
- AMT or ASCP certification preferred
- Able to work independently within a team and strong attention to detail
- Proficient with computers
- Strong organization skills
- Must be flexible with time and adaptable to change.
- Required to complete at least twelve hours of medical/technical continuing education annually.
- Ability to spend extended time on feet (8+ hours)
- Must be able to pass a standardized color vision screen
- Overtime required as business needs
** Candidates who Qualify as a Medical Technologist will also be given consideration for this position.Requirements License/Certification/Education: An Associate's Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent preferred w/1-3 years experience. Shift 3 Schedule Monday-Friday, 11:59pm to 8:29am; Rotating Sundays (once a month)
Apply on company website