Are you an experienced Medical Lab Professional? Are you looking to embark on a new challenge in your career, or start your career in Medical Lab Science? If so, LabCorp wants to speak with you about exciting opportunities to join our team as a Technologist in Westborough, MA. In this position you will work in a fast paced, customer focused, and challenging environment, and will be a part of our overall mission at LabCorp: "Improving Health, Improving Lives".
The work schedule for this position will be Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Job Summary: Performs complex molecular testing and results analysis according to established standard operating procedures and protocols. Troubleshoots assays and participates in training of other technologists at the discretion of the supervisor.
- Perform complex molecular-based procedures with a high degree of quality and in accordance to established protocols.
- Maintain complete documentation.
- Alert supervisor immediately to any concerns/questions regarding sample and assay quality or integrity.
- Analyze and interpret patient test results.
- Participate in the training of other technologists at the discretion of the supervisor.
- Participate in verification and validation studies for process improvements, new equipment, and new technology transfer at the discretion of the supervisor.
- Take on independent projects and tasks, beyond routine work, at the discretion of the supervisor.
- General lab support duties such as filing paperwork, completing 5S duties, requesting supplies/reagents.
- Responsible for understanding and following all Labcorp policy manuals.
- Complete all required EHS training.
- Wear appropriate PPE as required.
- Comply with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, EGL/LC EHS policies / procedures and the requirements of accrediting organizations.
- Conduct work in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
Apply on company website