LabCorp is currently seeking a Director of Hospital Operations to support Health System Partnerships ensuring effective operational modeling and execution of business agreements within hospital managed laboratories. The incumbent is an important member of the Inpatient Services team who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and delivering cost-effective operational strategies for hospital laboratory engagements to drive client value and improved patient care.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides leadership, technical, and operational expertise for health system proposal development that includes analytical assessment and recommendations for test menu, capital equipment, staffing and productivity, quality and service improvement.
- Leads onsite assessment activities to evaluate opportunities and establish clear operational plans that optimize laboratory operations while improving the cost structure.
- Directs operational activities to ensure successful and timely execution that delivers client value throughout all phases of managed laboratory engagements: proposal development, due diligence, and implementation.
- Leads and project manages change initiatives related to client implementation, equipment standardization, and supply conversion.
- Exercises strong operational excellence and process improvement skills to improve the quality of patient care and solve for root causes within new and existing hospital lab business partnerships.
- Build and manage cross-functional relationships with key internal and external partners collaborating with health system clients, strategic vendors, Labcorp Science & Technology and Sourcing & Procurement teams to develop and execute timelines.
- Up to 50% travel.
Apply on company website