Are you seeking an opportunity that makes a difference? Are you passionate about leading teams/people? Do you want to have an impact on improving health and people's lives? If your answer is "yes", then we invite you to become a Phlebotomy Supervisor with LabCorp!
From leading our Phlebotomists, to going above and beyond to ensure all patients and clients have an optimum experience, as a Phlebotomy Supervisor you will plan, manage and direct all aspects of our LabCorp patient service centers and designated client locations.
- Supervise a team of 15-20 phlebotomists working in Patient Service Centers and/or physician's offices in Central and Southwest WI
- Manage patient flow, wait times, and inventory levels and information logs
- Monitor monthly productivity and report any deviations as necessary
- Coordinate phlebotomists' schedules through resourceful and creative thinking
- Perform operational duties such as payroll, monthly schedules and performance appraisals
- Partner with Human Resources regarding employee relations issues and disciplinary actions
- Hire and train phlebotomists to fill any open positions
- Communicate effectively to internal and external customers including patients, client office staff, sales team, logistics and senior management
- Provide exceptional customer service to all patients and clients
- Assist in the set-up of new Patient Service Centers or Client Offices
- Provide resolution of any patient or client issues
- Perform, collect and prepare specimens when needed
- Travel to additional sites as necessary
Apply on company website