As a Specialty Development Executive on the Integrated Oncology team, you will function as an outside sales representative primarily focused on growing and retaining business in the defined, assigned territory, within the specialty segments namely Oncology, Pathology and Hospital systems.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Secure new business by selling laboratory testing services to healthcare professionals within the Oncology, Pathology and Hospital space, while retaining current customer base
- Maintain and organize an annual book of business, while meeting and exceeding monthly sales growth goals in the assigned territory while supporting the Integrated Oncology Divisional objectives.
- Achieve long and short term sales objectives by providing specialty solutions
- Serve as a subject matter expert and champion of Labcorp's expansive list of testing solutions for customers and prospective clients.
- Create effective customer relationships. Make in person visits to clients on a regular basis to provide ongoing customer support, education on focus products and market updates for current customer base using sales analytics and insights
- Act as a liaison between the client and Labcorp. Collaborate, communicate and actively contribute to new business opportunities and business solutions with Labcorp Clinical Sales counterparts
- Provide Value Based Care (VBC) options like Labcorp's "Care Intelligence" to Oncology Care Model (OCM) practices and Hospital systems.
- Keep current with the competition's products, service offerings and activity
- Stay updated of new products, clinical guidelines, new developments in the industry & research trends
- Use market data, sales analytics and insights to make sales decisions and spot new business opportunities.
- Provide updates to senior leadership on key strategic initiatives and new business opportunities
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all company support departments internally.
- Effectively manage travel logistics to maximize sales productivity
- Attend local and national professional trade shows and events as requested
- Update all relevant customer account information into CRM Data Management Systems
Apply on company website