Location: Burlington, NC
Career Level: Associate
Industries: medical devices
- Reconcile various Trade Accounts Receivable General Ledger Accounts.
- Provide leadership, clear communication, and expertise in recommending improvements to procedural, internal control, and system processes that support the reconciliation of Accounts Receivable.
- Liaise and work cross-functionally with various departments to coordinate and implement improvements.
- Demonstrate expertise and ownership of areas of responsibility, including ability to clearly articulate underlying hypotheses, best practices and facts that support the work being done.
- Effectively manage, prioritize, track, and report project statuses based upon established deadlines or business urgency.
- Develop and maintain current Standard Operating Procedures for areas of responsibility.
- Develop and submit IT requests as needed for system enhancements and corrections; manage and assist with testing as appropriate to ensure successful implementation.
- Pursue continuous improvement by seeking opportunities to add value and eliminate waste.
- Associate degree in Accounting or related area of study
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an Accounting or Financial Analyst role
- Understanding of the relationship between P&L and Balance Sheet activities
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to develop and articulate presentations to a broad range of individuals
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites using Excel and Access to create and edit, import and export data in a spreadsheets
- 2+ years experience generating or creating reports under Crystal Reports, Monarch, Visio, Document Direct, PeopleSoft GL system, and LabCorp Accounts Receivable systems, including Turnstyle experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related area of study
Apply on company website