Work and live where others vacation! Here at Lake Regional Health System (LRHS), you will work in a busy, progressive state-of-the-art hospital! LRHS is looking for an outgoing, compassionate, professional RN Clinical Risk Analyst who would be responsible for all aspects of clinical risk management. Ensure company compliance with applicable laws and regulations as they relate to clinical risk management, as well as the quality of care and clinical outcomes.
Job expectations include:
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic components of risk management including root cause analysis, potentially compensable events, risk reduction, risk investigation, reporting, and risk-related claims management
- Develop and implement systems, policies, and procedures to identify, collect, and analyze risk-related information
- Perform medical record and document review to identify real and potential risk and to monitor documentation issues
- Assist in the preparation of periodic reports of risk incidents, claims, and departmental activity
- Participate in corporate quality assurance and performance improvement initiatives.
- Ensure documentation is stored according to policies and procedures
- Maintain knowledge of new and current statutes, regulations, and standards of regulatory and accreditation bodies
- Assist to prepare documentation for review by regulatory agencies
- Educate and assist others to develop and submit regulatory documentation
- Investigate, analyze, and document clinical risk matters; recommend interventions, corrective actions, and resolutions
- Collect, evaluate, and prepare reports and analyses showing progress, adverse trends, and appropriate recommendations or conclusions for risk management issues
- Investigate and analyze root causes, patterns, or trends that could represent compensatory or sentinel events
- Develop, implement, and oversee clinical risk education for the leadership, staff, and providers as to the risk management program and their respective responsibilities in its implementation
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of MO
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5 or more years of healthcare risk management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of appropriate and current documentation practices related to risk management
- Ability to analyze complex clinical situations and appropriately address situations relating to people and conflict.
- Ability to provide a calming and professional influence in difficult situations
- Ability to make independent judgment with close attention to complete analysis and detail
Apply on company website