Duties include escorting patients to the exam room and document chief complaints. Will document patient care in the electronic medical record using Meditech 6.15. Will assist physicians or nurse practitioners by providing assessment, treatment, testing, and education for the patients of the practice. Licensed Practical Nurse greet patients warmly and respectfully, demonstrating compassion. Responding in a timely manner and keeping patients informed while maintaining confidentiality and adhering to all privacy and protected health regulations. May assist physician/nurse practitioner with in-clinic procedures.
• Missouri LPN license required. New grads welcome to apply.
• OB/GYN experience a plus.
• Previous medical office experience, including lab, draws desired.
Graduated from an accredited Medical Assisting program or has worked as a Medical Assistant in a clinic setting for at least 3 - 5 yrs. Will be required to test for credentials within 90 days from hire date using one of the approved credentialing bodies:
• American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) / Website: www.aama-ntl.org,
• American Medical Technologists (AMT) / Website: www.americanmedtech.org
• National Healthcareer Association (NHA) / Website: www.nhanow.com
Certified Medical Assistant/Registered Medical Assistant/Certified Clinic Medical Assistant credentials desired.
Apply on company website