Thank you for your interest in working at our community. For a quick apply now, please email your resume or overview of your work experience and indicate which position you are applying for to: Jallen@spectrumretirement.com
Do you have a gift for caring for Seniors and are you looking to join a team that creates communities that feel like home? We are looking for compassionate and talented team members who have a passion for caring for our Residents.
The Restaurant Supervisor is responsible for the daily operations of the front of the house, providing professional leadership and direction to dining room personnel.
Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. is considered a leader and innovator in senior living. SRC is ranked in the top five senior living companies for excellence by its peers and voted Best of Senior Living by SeniorAdvisor.com. We are a privately held company which operates senior living communities in 10 states from Ohio to Oregon. Celebrating our second decade of operations, we continuously live by our Core Values and fulfill our Mission to create communities that feel like home where residents thrive and relationships grow. For more information or to view other opportunities, visit .
Shift Details: Sunday-Saturday
Restaurant Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
- This positionreport to the Director of Food and Beverage.
- Follow Spectrum's Policies, Procedures, and Manuals.
- Ensure restaurant opening and closing duties are completed daily and the weekly deep cleaning tasks are completed.
- Hold F&B staff accountable for following all policies and standards.
- Conduct Pre-shift meetings with the Kitchen Supervisor and educates staff on daily menu items.
- Completes or delegates completion of My Field Audits to server, including documentation with photos and following up with appropriate parties on unsatisfactory results
- Keep restaurant(s) and storage areas clean and organized.
- Hire and train employees to company standards, under general direction of the DFB.
- Meet and greet Residents and their Guests, continually checking on their experience throughout the meal period, providing immediate feedback to the kitchen on plate presentation, temperature and food taste.
- Work with the DFB to create weekly menus based on resident feedback.
- Set excellent customer service and work examples with a positive attitude.
- Actively participate as a member of the management team by attending leadership meetings with DFB, or as the F&B representative.
- Provide suggestions and implement ideas on improving the efficiency of service.
- Ensure all staff uses the POS correctly by conducting Receipt Audits and re-training as needed.
- Keep the POS updated with the daily specials.
- Manage staffing levels throughout shift, under general direction of the DFB.
- Oversee front of the house labor and food presentation.
- Ensure passing scores in state, local and 3 party sanitation audits and inspections
Restaurant Supervisor Job Requirements:
- Minimum requirement of high school diploma or equivalent.
- College or culinary training preferred, or extensive front of the house experience.
- A minimum of 2 years working in a front of the house position.
- Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
- Strong math and computer skills.
- Knowledge of basic training techniques.
- Awareness of local, state and federal health and sanitation laws.
The Benefits Program is offered to all Eligible Full-Time Team Members (Salaried and Hourly) and their families:
- Medical; Dental; Vision; Voluntary Insurance (Accident, Disability, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Life Insurance); HSA or FSA Spending Accounts; 401(K); PTO (Paid Time Off) and Holiday Pay; Tuition Reimbursement
Other benefits offered to ALL Team Members:
- Online personal development courses; Perk Spot discount program for endless discounts at restaurants, local businesses, various retailers and more; lucrative team member referral program; monthly engagement program with free prizes; recognition programs.
Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC and its affiliated companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers. We also participate in the E-Verify program, a service of DHS and SSA.
Apply on company website