INTERNAL LAKELAND ASSOCIATES - Please apply through Workday. External careers site is for Non Lakeland Associates only
Benefit eligible positions are those listed with 24 hours per week or more.Job Details
Department:Physician Practice Management - Manager Medical Practice
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Hours:7:30am -4:00pm Job Summary
Plan, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate the strategies and services required to meet the patients and companies Occupational Health Service needs in coordination with the Manager and Physician. Work with the interdisciplinary team in setting goals for patients and assuring that there is coordination of services related to those goals.
Help in Walk in Clinic on occasion.• Initiate and manage all aspects of the patients care coordination for services and documentation. Assure that the occupational health services (OHS) care proceeds in a timely, purposeful and goal oriented direction. Facilitate the return to work process as well as follow up services such as therapies and specialist care. • Participate in OHS Quality & Program Improvement activities. Contact client sites to share new services and ensure that OHS is meeting their needs at least yearly. • Establish and maintain positive relationships with patients, clients/companies, providers and team members to ensure communication and service. • Schedule patients to be seen in OHS. Maintain access database of Client list and their procedures as it relates to OHS. Phone, fax, mail reports to designated employer representatives. Maintain log of Urine Drug Screens or collections, Breath Alcohol Tests, referrals to specialists or for special testing. • Act as a liaison and facilitator for insurance companies, physicians, and other services as needed. Review all billing aspects, authorizations and ensures that the services are paid. • Lead case reviews when appropriate based on appropriate OHS standards with the physician and manager. • Facilitate program evaluation activities and verifies insurances coverage and provides client services including on-site visits when appropriate to ensure effective service and marketing. • Maintain up to date knowledge of current OHS regulations. Provide training to the teams about new OHS regulations. • Perform assessment of OHS patients. Assist in OHS procedures as directed. Maintain standards of care as established. Follow and comply with the Certified/Registered Medical Assistant Job Description. • Perform other duties as assigned. • Committed to the continuous improvement of the patient experience which includes patient safety, quality of care and excellent service. Adhere to the organization's published values. Requirements
Education:High School or GED (Required)
Certifications:*Certified/Registered Medical Assistant - AAMA
Skills:Additional Job Details
Physical Requirements:Continuously: Standing, Walking, Lifting/exerting force: 0-10 lbs., Use of hands to grasp/handle/feel, Vision, Vision-color, Hearing, Speaking
Frequently: Lifting/exerting force: 11-25 lbs., Lifting/exerting force: 26-51 lbs., Bending, Squatting
Occasionally: Sitting, Stoop/kneel/crouch/crawl, Climb/balance, Operating a motor vehicle• Skills: Basic computer, data entry, typing, filing and organization skills required.
• Working knowledge of personal computers, printers and software (Epic, Outlook, Word, Excel, MCIR, etc.) and other equipment commonly found in a medical office.
• Ability to type with speed and accuracy.
• Knowledge of medical terminology and approved abbreviations.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to demonstrate customer focused interpersonal skills in order to interact in an effective manner with patients, their families, practitioners, and clinic associates.
• Ability to collaborate with clinic associates and providers.
• Abilities: Ability to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to, evenings, weekends, extended shifts and/or extra shifts, various locations, sometimes on short notice.
• Environmental Conditions: Potential exposure to fumes, dust, gases, and odors. Frequent changes in temperature may occur. Possibility of exposure to communicable diseases.
Not the right fit? Join our Talent Network by clicking on this link
Apply on company website