INTERNAL LAKELAND ASSOCIATES - Please apply through Workday. External careers site is for Non Lakeland Associates only
Benefit eligible positions are those listed with 24 hours per week or more.Job Details
Department:Stevensville - Senior Manager Medical Practices
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Hours:PRN - hours vary Job Summary
The Radiologic Technologist performs diagnostic radiographic procedures. Assumes responsibility and maintains the general care and safety of patients during diagnostic procedures.• Perform general diagnostic radiographic procedures following policies, procedures and established protocols. • Prepare patient for x-ray exams • Process images and utilizes the Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) • Apply principles of radiation safety and practices ALARA (As Low As Reasonably Achievable) • Maintain radiology equipment, supplies and environmental safety following OSHA standards. • Copy x-ray exams as needed for patients • May assist laboratory with phlebotomy and performs specific tests following policies and procedures as delegated by practice management. • Perform clerical duties related to patient chart documentation and PACS document scanning. • Perform other duties as assigned. • Committed to the continuous improvement of the patient experience which includes patient safety, quality of care and excellent service. Adhere to the organization's published values. Requirements
Education:High School or GED (Required)
Certifications:*Radiologic Technologist Registration - ARRT, BCLS Certification - AHA
Skills:Additional Job Details
Physical Requirements:Continuously: Standing, Walking, Lifting/exerting force: 0-10 lbs., Use of hands to grasp/handle/feel, Vision, Vision-color, Hearing, Speaking
Frequently: Lifting/exerting force: 11-25 lbs., Lifting/exerting force: 26-51 lbs., Bending, Squatting
Occasionally: Sitting, Stoop/kneel/crouch/crawl, Climb/balance, Operating a motor vehicle• Skills: Basic computer, data entry, typing, filing and organization skills required.
• Working knowledge of personal computers, printers and software (Epic, Outlook, Word, Excel, MCIR, etc.) and other equipment commonly found in a medical office.
• Ability to type with speed and accuracy.
• Knowledge of medical terminology and approved abbreviations.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to demonstrate customer focused interpersonal skills in order to interact in an effective manner with patients, their families, practitioners, and clinic associates.
• Ability to collaborate with clinic associates and providers.
• High level of attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
• Abilities: Ability to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to, evenings, weekends, extended shifts and/or extra shifts, various locations, sometimes on short notice.
• Environmental Conditions: Potential exposure to fumes, dust, gases, and odors. Frequent changes in temperature may occur. Possibility of exposure to communicable diseases.
Not the right fit? Join our Talent Network by clicking on this link
Apply on company website