INTERNAL LAKELAND ASSOCIATES - Please apply through Workday. External careers site is for Non Lakeland Associates only
Benefit eligible positions are those listed with 24 hours per week or more.Job Details
Location:St. Joseph, MI
Department:Radiology SJ - Manager Diagnostic Imaging
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Hours:Days Job Summary
Provide nursing care to patients in all areas of Diagnostic Imaging. Is responsible for proper administration of medication and patient monitoring. Participate in interventional procedures. Perform moderate sedation. May be involved in imaging staff education.
• Execute professional nursing judgment in delivery of quality patient care.
• Provide moderate sedation for interventional procedures including pre and post sedation patient instruction.
• Assist physicians in performing interventional procedures.
• Perform monthly crash cart check for outdated supplies.
• May perform medication reconciliation.
• Responsible for assigned call.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Committed to the continuous improvement of the patient experience which includes patient safety, quality of care and excellent service. Adhere to the organization's published values.
Certifications:*RN License - State of Michigan, ACLS Certification - AHA, BCLS Certification - AHA
Skills:Additional Job Details
Physical Requirements:Continuously: Standing, Walking, Lifting/exerting force: 0-10 lbs., Use of hands to grasp/handle/feel, Vision, Vision-color, Hearing, Speaking
Frequently: Lifting/exerting force: 11-25 lbs., Lifting/exerting force: 26-51 lbs., Bending, Squatting
Occasionally: Sitting, Stoop/kneel/crouch/crawl, Climb/balance, Operating a motor vehicle• Skills: Moderate sedation competency required.
Basic computer, data entry, typing, filing and organization skills required.
• Abilities: Ability to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to, evenings, weekends, extended shifts and/or extra shifts, various locations, sometimes on short notice.
• Environmental Conditions: Potential exposure to fumes, dust, gases, and odors. Frequent changes in temperature may occur. Possibility of exposure to communicable diseases.
Not the right fit? Join our Talent Network by clicking on this link
Apply on company website