INTERNAL LAKELAND ASSOCIATES - Please apply through Workday. External careers site is for Non Lakeland Associates only
Benefit eligible positions are those listed with 24 hours per week or more.Job Details
Department:Volunteers SJ - Manager Volunteers
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Hours:M-F 2:00p.m. -10:30p.m. , E/O Weekend 11:00a.m. to 7:00pm Job Summary
- Appropriately acknowledge or greet each person entering the entrance of the Medical Center.
- Displays courteous, helpful behavior to patients, visitors, clergy members and Medical Center personnel.
- Follows protocol for screening patients and visitors as they enter the medical facility.
- Adhere to all patient, visitor and associate health screening policies and procedures.
- Maintains orderly storage of supplies and keeps desk area neat, clean and organized.
- Oversee daily upkeep and cleanliness of Screening area.
- Abides by and complies with all Medical Center and department policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties and projects as requested by the Manager of Volunteer Services.
- Demonstrates Service Excellence towards all visitors and staff.
- Adheres to hospital and Screener dress code.
Committed to the continuous improvement of the patient experience which includes patient safety, quality of care and excellent service.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
Minimum Education Required: If advanced education NOT required, check appropriate box:
☒High School Diploma or equivalent
Advanced Education Required: (Associate/Bachelor/Master/PhD level and applicable field of study or related field) or equivalent combination of training and/or experience: (Type Below)
Advanced Education Preferred: (Associate/Bachelor/Master/PhD) (Type Below)
Minimum Experience Required:
Additional Experience Preferred:
Skills (Interpersonal and job complexity): Basic computer, data entry, typing, filing and organization skills required.
Skills:Additional Job Details
Not the right fit? Join our Talent Network by clicking on this link
Apply on company website