Company: Lamb Weston
Location: Hermiston, OR
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Food, Beverage
Job Description SummaryUnder the supervision of the Production Supervisor and direction of the Warehouse Lead, this position assists the Warehouse Fork Lift Operator, performs warehouse sanitation, damaged product recouping, tote make up, and other miscellaneous warehouse duties as directed.
This position entails sanitation in the warehouse, proper flow of finished product in bulk situations. Ability to identify products and maintain flow of products as production needs arise.
- Maintains safe work practices at all times and participates in safety programs.
- The operation of the mainline and by-line hydraulic blend systems.
- Taking visual checks of all bulk product prior to blending to assure the product meets all company standards and specifications.
- Filling and transporting bulk products from the tote room, and bulk-off stations to the bulk holding area by means of pallet jack.
- The construction and building of tote bins (inclusive of liners).
- Applying stacking aids to finished product when applicable.
- Notifies supervisor immediately if there is a problem with the bulk product and turns off the blend system.
- Sanitation of area.
- Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Must have good communication skills oral and written.
- Must be able to work in zero-degree temperatures for long periods.
- Ascending and descending stairs several times a shift.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must adhere to all company rules, policies and/or procedures concerning work, GMP's and safety.
Apply on company website