Company: Lamb Weston
Location: Twin Falls, ID
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Food, Beverage
Job Description Summary• Any and all maintenance and repair of electrical systems in the plant (processing equipment and associated switchgear, building, electrical lighting, etc.) Help in Packaging Maintenance when needed. Be aware of and promote safety and sanitation standards within the work area. Can be assigned to work any shift.
• Perform other equal or lesser rated duties as assigned. Follow job safety procedures and policies and participates in plant safety programs. Maintain good housekeeping in the area and keep the floors clean during the shift. Perform other tasks as instructed by supervisor.
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Instrumentation Technology, Electrical Automation, Industrial Electronics/Electricity, Electro Mechanical Technology, Or similar industrially focused Electrical/Electronic field of study. OR
- A current Idaho State Journeyman Electrical License with Industrial experience.
- Applicable military training or first/second/third/fourth year apprentice may be considered depending on experience.
- Work will include all aspects of installing and maintaining lighting and power systems, installing and trouble shooting electrical/electronic equipment and will include but not be limited to; installing conduit and wire, assembling and installing control systems both hard wired and PLC controls, installing and troubleshooting instrumentation of all types and programming and trouble shooting control programs.
- Applicant will be required to work at heights (on tall ladders or in “man lifts” and on roof), work with hand and power tools and to comply with all safety requirements.
- Working environment includes Elevated temperatures and humidity, very cold (freezers or winter weather), both dry and wet conditions. Slip and fall hazards exist.
- Applicant will be required to supply personal tools of the trade as required by grade.
- Good verbal, written, and technical skills
- Good House Keeping skills
- Able to complete work in a neat and workmanlike manner
- Able to work safely in all situations, including abiding by NFPA-70E
- Able to work any and all shifts
- Able to complete all work per NEC
- Self Motivated, able to work with or without supervision
- Able to work on any of the 3 shifts as needed.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have basic sanitation training, including GMP training, chemical handling, and cleaning procedures. Must know the location of the controls and emergency stop switches.
- Capable of and have some experience in Trouble Shooting electrical circuitry.
- Capable of installing new systems and/or performing
- Capable of reading and understanding Schematic Diagrams, simple blueprints and equipment layouts.
- Be familiar with Motor Control Circuitry and be able to install and repair same.
- Familiar with Fluorescent and HID lighting and the installation and repair of same.
- Capable and willing to learn, understand and repair new systems.
- Capable and willing to perform mechanical type maintenance when called upon.
- Must supply his/her own hand tools and other "tools of the trade"
Apply on company website